Terms & Conditions
Shopping Terms and Conditions
These Terms apply to your browsing and use of this website, and the purchase of goods or services at www.lincocomp.com.hk (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") through this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this page. By using this page or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions, and accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The company must make every effort to ensure that the price and information of the goods listed on the website have been updated. The company reserves the right to change the price of the goods without further notice. All orders must be determined by the company and accepted according to the supply of inventory.
The company must make every effort to ensure that the goods listed on the website provide inventory supply. If any goods are not available to customers due to lack of stock, the company does not need to bear any responsibility to anyone in this regard.
The prices of goods on this website may be different from those in retail stores.
The price of the goods is as shown on the day of order.
All orders will be subject to final confirmation depending on the availability of related goods. If the company fails to provide any ordered products or services, the company has the right to refuse to accept the order. If we are unable to provide any products or services on your order, we will notify you by phone or email before delivery.
The company must make every effort to ensure that the pictures and descriptions of the goods on this website are accurate but cannot guarantee that the pictures and/or descriptions are completely consistent with the actual products.
Goods sold on this website will be sold at the price indicated, but shipping costs are not included. Goods and freight sold on the website are calculated in Hong Kong dollars.
If the company fails to provide the services you need accurately due to force majeure (including due to natural disasters, fires, floods, accidents, riots, wars, government policies, strikes or any circumstances beyond the company's control), the company will Will not bear any responsibility to the user or any third party.
These Terms will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China ("Hong Kong") and governed by the laws of Hong Kong. The application of each part of this clause is limited to the extent permitted by the law. If any part of these terms is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, only the prohibited or unenforceable portion is declared invalid in that jurisdiction, but it will not invalidate the rest of the terms or the other jurisdiction The validity, legality or enforceability of the district will not be affected. The company reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at its absolute discretion. In case of any disputes, the company reserves the right of final decision.
The customer must check the ordered goods for damage when receiving them. If you find that the goods are damaged, please immediately notify the customer service department to arrange replacement of the goods. The company has the right to refuse to replace the signed goods.
Once the payment product is confirmed in the Lincocomp online store, there will be no return or refund.
However, due to supply problems, or failure to replace the same product, Lincocomp online store will arrange return procedures for customers.
The refund will be refunded by the method used by the customer when paying.
1) Online payment: After we receive your returned product,
Generally, your payment will be returned to your payment account within 5-7 working days.
(The actual arrival date is subject to Payment Gateway processing cycle)
2) Payment by bank transfer: After we receive your returned product, you must provide the name of the payer,
So that we can refund the payment to you within 5-7 working days.
Specific matters will be contacted by our customer service staff to assist in handling.
In the event of any dispute arising from refund or exchange of goods, everything will be the final arbitration from Lincocomp's decision.
•After receiving the goods, the customer found that there was a problem with the goods
Customer service department must be contacted within 7 working days from the delivery date:
Method 1) Call during office hours: 2950 4786
Method 2) Email to email@example.com
Method 3) Contact us on the website
• Customer Service Department will contact the customer and understand the situation after receiving the customer's replacement email
• The customer service department will arrange a replacement customer as soon as possible after understanding the product problem. The customer needs to choose the replacement method
a) Retail exchange
1) After confirmation, we will arrange for a replacement within two to three working days
2) After the goods arrive at the store, the relevant store colleagues will notify the customer
• The customer must contact the customer service department within 7 working days from the receipt of the goods to process the return application.
• If the customer is shopping at our company, if we need to return or exchange, the customer service department of our company will arrange for the return and exchange.
• The returned goods must be returned together with the official shopping documents and complete packaging, including: product barcodes, accessories, instruction manuals and unfilled maintenance certificates.
• The returned product must be intact, not involving human damage, not being repaired, free from scratches and wet water, otherwise the company reserves the right to refuse any replacement.
• The replacement gifts, points, and coupons must be returned at the time of replacement. If the customer fails to return the gift or the gift has been used or damaged, the cash equivalent of the gift determined by the company must be paid.
• The returned goods can only be used once. If the customer still thinks there is a problem after replacing the product, the customer should contact the maintenance center designated by the original manufacturer.
• If the source of goods fails to replace the same product, the relevant payment will be refunded in the same way as the customer paid.
Not applicable for exchange
• Consumable products, such as print cartridges, laser toner cartridges, laser discs, and any software program goods that have been unsealed.
•Printers, desktop computers, portable computers (customers need to contact the original designated maintenance center)
• Due to differences in lighting, computer monitor color difference, or personal understanding of color, there may be some color difference between the photo and the actual object. This category is not a quality issue.
• More than 7 working days of exchange period
• In case of any disputes, Lincocomp reserves the right of final decision.
For products purchased in the Lincocomp online store,
Customers need to contact the relevant supplier directly for maintenance. For the relevant terms, please refer to the product warranty certificate.
In addition to the old service (four electricity and one brain)
We have prepared the depreciation service plan approved by the Environmental Protection Department.